About Me

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Best Childhood Memory

When I was little I would always look forward to the week before Christmas because that was when the Caillou Christmas Marathon was on and he would have his countdown to Christmas, I loved it so much my parents bought it on DVD and now we still have it for my little brothers to enjoy. To this day I can still remember the song Caillou would sing with his mommy and daddy before he would go to sleep and flip over a new number tab. The awesome thing about those number tabs was that in each one there was a picture of how Christmas was celebrated in different countries. Being the oldest and having amazing childhood memories is really great because you can share them with your younger siblings and just spread the enjoyment like jelly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment