About Me

Friday, May 5, 2017

My Fear of Nuns

If you are in my third and fourth period English class then you know I am completely terrified of nuns. I know this sounds really weird, but I have good reasoning.

So about two months ago my sister and I watch The Conjuring 2 for the first time and the character that was doing the harassing and killing was a nun! Now this wasn't just any nun this thing had yellow eyes, gray skin, pointy teeth, and kind of blood red saliva. AND IT'S SO SCARY!!! 

Now, back to the how my class knows about my fear. Some people like to use their technology to scare me and it was not funny! I got so many pictures of the evil nun from the movie and just random nuns on April Fools Day it was insane. 

So, in the end after this movie I have never been able to look at nuns the same again and any time I see one I am reminded of this creepy movie. I know it may be weird, but hey that's me.

2 comments:

  1. What about pigeons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nun
    nən/Submit
    noun
    a member of a religious community of women, especially a cloistered one, living under vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience.

    ReplyDelete