About Me

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Famous People Fantasy


If I got to spend an afternoon with three famous people I would have to pick Jimmy Butler because he has come so far in his life from being homeless as a teenager due to his mom kicking him out and having to move from house to house until he finally settled and followed his dreams by playing basketball throughout high school and getting drafted to the Chicago Bulls in 2011. I would also pick Raven-Symone because she was the main character on my favorite 90s show That's So Raven and she's also very outspoken on her opinions about today's society. Lastly, I would choose Anthony Anderson because he is my favorite character in one of my favorite tv shows Black-ish. Although Anthony Anderson plays a forty year old father with a crude sense of humor. In real life he is actually really vocal about our world's issues.

If by some chance I did get to meet these three amazing people we would spend the afternoon at a restaurant of our choice sharing stories and experiences with each other.

1 comment: